Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week 2 Reflection


This week a very interesting one, dealing with love and a war story. We got a chance to freewrite after watching a short video on a couple that has been married for sixty years. "I feel like that's the kind of love that is really rare. To love someone and be married for sixty years is quite an accomplishment. And still remembering the first date after such a long time shows how much they still love each other. I hope I can marry and love someone for as long as they have." That was my response to watching a video. After that, we had to create a wordle after reading Tim O' Brien's How to tell a True War Story. Reading that story gave us a clear perspective on POV and why it is so important in literature. Point of view gives the story that biased view that we should understand as "literary laureates". I guess there is really no way to tell a TRUE war story.

No comments:

Post a Comment