Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week 4 Reflection



This week focused on the setting of stories and what roles they play. We had another great journal entry in which we got to freewrite. Before writing whatever came to mind, we watched a video that displayed great scenery like the photo to left. The pictures in the video were all about the earth's natural beauty and elegance. it set the mood for the class which was peaceful and calming until we remembered we had paper 1 due. In that paper we got to choose a character in our field of study and our own setting to tell their story. I am a sports Management Major and the person I chose was no other than Tony Dungy. I told his story of his trials and tribulations of his journey to win a superbowl. Though I despise writing papers, this one wasn't too bad because I got to write about something I enjoy and I got to embellish and make the reader believe that I actually knew Tony Dungy.

No comments:

Post a Comment