Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week 6 Reflection


NATIONAL WRITING DAY!!!!!!!!!

This is my my National Writing day contribution. Since we were still covering all types of poetry, I figured that a poem was the way to go. We had the freedom of doing anything as long as it was important to us; and my family is the most important thing in my life. The title is Family Oriented.



My family is my life
Always with me through pain and strife
To make them proud I do my best
To be a great role model for my nephew to the left
Though a few hours away
I pray and think about them every day
I know sometimes I don’t share this
But my love for my family is something I cherish
It started with my father meeting my mother
And came to the birth of me and my two younger brothers
Though annoying and sometimes a pain
Knowing that some don’t have siblings don’t allow me to complain
20 years of ups and downs
They can always switch my face from a frown
My love for my family cannot be dented
Therefore I am family oriented

No comments:

Post a Comment